A note: these instructions are for Premiere Pro but we’re sure it’s super similar in Final Cut or any other editing program.
Step by Step Guide
- In your project timeline, bring your playhead to the end of your sequence.
- Use the left direction key to bring your playhead back one frame. (you should see the last frame of your video in the monitor)
- Hit “O” to set an outpoint, you can go back the beginning to set your in point by pressing “I” but this isn’t necessary.
- Go to File > Export Media and export your video with your desired presets.
- Upload your video to Instagram and you should be good to go!
We hope this tip is helpful for y’all. Be sure to subscribe to DoloTV on YouTube and follow us @dolodigtial on Instagram so you don’t miss out on any tips from the Dolo team!